Background: Master of Law (University of Nicolas Copernicus in Torun).
- Law of contracts.
- Commercial law.
- Law of commercial partnerships and companies.
Languages: Polish, German.
DAdditional professional qualifications:
- Course for members of supervisory boards, Torun 1993;
- Course for trustees and liquidators of companies, Torun 1994;
- Course for lawyers organized by Ministry of Labor and International Labor Organization, Ireland Dublin 1995;
- Course for lawyers of companies of the National Investment Funds in 1996;
- Scholarship on the Georg August Universitaet, Gottinngen in 1997;
- Course on take over and mergers of commercial companies, Warsaw 2000;
- Arbitrator in the Arbitration Court of the Polish Chamber of Agricultural Plants and Installations - 2002;
- The Chairman of the Arbitration Court of The Polish Association of Engineers and Technicians of Building Industry - 2002.