Specialization: Dealing with domestic and international contracts of sale of goods, supply and investment contracts.
Background: Master of Law (University of Nicolas Copernicus in Torun).
Languages: Polish, English, Russian.
Additional professional qualifications :
- Training in Middleton Potts Solicitors - London and 20 Essex Street Chambers - London; 1994;
- General course on the UK law for Polish lawyers at University of London, Queen Mary College 1994;
- Training for lawyers within the framework of EC Phare Program - Dansk Technologisk (Denmark) 1993;
- Arbitrator in the Arbitration Court of the Polish Chamber of Agricultural Plants and Installations - 2002;
- The Chairman of the Arbitration Court of The Polish Association of Engineers and Technicians of Building Industry - 2002;
- Intensive Course of European Law within the framework of the Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence Project - Torun 2002.